Welcome to the OIEC Website
We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Agency Videos:Biennial Report to the 84th Legislature (Legislative Report)
- Employer's Notification of the Ombudsman Program to Employees (Required Posting)File a Complaint
- Please note: The Office of Injured Employee Counsel (OIEC) has amended §276.5 concerning the employer's notice requirement of OIEC's Ombudsman Program. The amended Employers Notification of Ombudsman Program to Employees (Notice) was amended by reference.
- Holiday Schedule for OIEC (FY 2015)
- House Bill 12 Required Information
- Injured Employee Home Page (Report an Injury, Rights/Responsibilities, Hiring an Attorney)Mental Health Information and Resources
- Monthly educational presentations about OIEC in the field office
- Publications: Self Evaluation Report, Legislative Report, Strategic Plan, Legislative Appropriations Request (LAR), Performance Measures, Injured Employee Rights and Responsibilities, Brochures, Quarterly Newsletter, Survey Results
- Stakeholder InformationSunset Review Process
- Survey: Customer Satisfaction FY15
- TDI Division of Workers' Compensation (DWC) News Releases